Friday, June 10, 2011

Chris never hit me. I was pretty happy with him. He was nice to me. Then he kind of broke my heart and that spurred the whole getting high and slowly evolving into a whore by having sex with numerous guys and being too afraid to be alone because I was afraid I would do something stupid. I basically lost myself. Then we got back together and he dumped me because of stupid shit.

But I'm actually finally happy again. I don't even know why. My boyfriend is prone to "yelling" at me on numerous occasions and my closest friend is just as depressed as I was and the house I have to live in is seriously falling apart, but I am.

Now I just want the people I care about to be happy, too. That includes Blake, and of course Sierra. My life's purpose now is to keep them happy. I care about them too much to let them feel down.

No comments:

Post a Comment